Excellent Start Learning Center is committed to providing high-quality child care and innovative educational programs. Our genuine commitment to young children and their families has helped us earn an excellent reputation in the community.
Parent partnerships are a top priority at Excellent Start Learning Center. We understand that our company’s success is directly related to your family’s happiness, so our commitment to young children and their parents is unparalleled in the industry.
The mission of the Excellent Start Learning Center is to provide a loving, safe, affordable, high-quality educational environment benefiting the child, the parents, the staff and the community. We are dedicated to providing children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old with an emotionally secure and physically safe atmosphere, in a home-away-from-home environment while supplying stimulating early care and education experiences that meets the intellectual, moral, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of each child. The Excellent Start staff is fully committed to the families we serve providing our utmost support and encouragement.
Parents As Partners: A Successful Child Care Experience Starts Here
We recognize that caring for your child is both a tremendous responsibility and a tremendous privilege. We are proud to be a partner in your child’s early education, and give special attention to open communication and positive interaction with every parent.
- Each child is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Play is an important part of each child’s learning process.
- A safe, secure, and interesting environment promotes children’s learning.
- A child’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and a sense of caring among and between children and staff.
- Parent communication and involvement are the cornerstones of a successful childcare experience.
To get in touch with Excellent Start Learning Center regarding your concerns and inquiries, contact us at 410-655-8888 (Windsor Mill) or 410-944-9999 (Woodlawn) for assistance.